1. Creator C600 Offers All Electronic Systems OE-Level Diagnosis from 1996 to 2018/2019 Cars.
- Read and clear codes for all electronic systems (including engine, airbag, transmission, ABS, SAS, DISA, DSC, SZL, TPMS, ect)
- Supports advanced functions such as adaptations and control module coding
2. Creator C600 Covers all Special Functions.
C600 support lots of commly used service manitance Functions, like , oil light service reset, traction and throttle body adjustment, DPF regeneration, Transport Mode setting, CBS condition-based service reset.
3. C600 Can Find Troubles More Accurately.
- Shows live vehicle sensors data in text and graph formats
- Merges interactive live sensor graphs for easy and intuitive diagnosis
4. C600 can add more vehicle makes，More software can be added anytime at extra cost.
5. Free Update for Lifetime. One Year Warranty.
6. Multi-Language: English,French, Deutsch, Spanish, Dutch, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)
7. Support Vehicle model - BMW,MINI - Mercedes Benz, May Bach - VW, Audi, Skoda, Seat, VW_CV - Fiat, Alfa-Romeo, Lancia, Abarth
Creator C600 Main Functions:
· Compatible with both OBDI and OBDII vehicles
· Works with models from 1996 to latest 2018/2019.
· Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes from numerous vehicle systems - ABS, Airbag, Engine, Transmission, Instrument cluster etc.
· Read Vehicle and ECU Information
· Read live vehivcle sensors data
· Oil Service Reset: allows you to reset the service lamps on the instrument cluster.
· Electronic Parking Brake Service: Allows you to perform the service and maintenance of brake systems, including deactivation and activation of the brake control system, bleeding brake fluid, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, on BMW vehicles where electronic brake systems are fitted.
Throttle match: The automobile throttle executive element is initialized by using the vehicle detector, so that the learning value of ECU is returned to the initial state, so as to control the movement of throttle or idle motor more accurately, so as to control air volume.
· Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration: Allows you perform calibration of the Steering Angle Sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as straight-ahead in the sensor EEPROM. On successful calibration of the sensor, its fault memory is automatically cleared.
· Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration: Allows you perform the DPF cleaning to clear the blockage through continuous burning of the particulates captured in the DPF filter. When a DPF regeneration cycle is completed, the DPF light automatically goes off.